- I’m a big fan of free and open source tools. The recent Unity fiasco should validate this. I still use Unity for client work but prefer Godot for my own projects.
- Ink for branching dialogue and narrative design.
- Krita for 2D art and animation.
- Blender for 3D art
- Emacs for programming, creative writing, and technical writing. I’m recently become a big fan of GDScript mode for game dev.
- I develop on a ThinkPad E15, which seems to strike a balance between accessibility, power, and cost.
- I use a Yahama P-45 digital piano for composition, and just playing music.